Coin Ney Forum

Coin Ney Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-14 01:53:41

Bert688167

An amazon review is a HUGE help too

Take me to:  Select Category  Cards & Dice & Tabletops  (15)  Debate  (2)  Editorial  (22)  Features  (171)  Games  (5)  Glitch Free Gaming  (97)  Grand Theft Arsehole  (4)  Links of the Day  (112)  News  (75)  Podcast  (37)  Reviews  (269)  Should I be excited about…  (61)  Site Stuff  (18)  These lyrics make no sense  (5)  Top 10  (35)  Top 5  (59)   Uncategorized   (4)  Video  (24)     CalmDownTom is Playing…  (17)     Damsels In Distress  (2)  Waiting For Cooldowns  (1)  You should have played…  (24)                                  Anna and the Moonlight Road is out now!.
Published by  on           I can’t believe it.
It’s finally here.
Thanks so much for your patience everyone.
I’m so happy to share the second part of Anna’s journey with you all.
If you’re a fan of the book,  the best way  to support me is to buy a copy, loan it from your library or tell a friend it’s good.
An amazon review is a HUGE help too, as is leaving a review on Goodreads.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas break

and I can’t wait to hear what  you think of Anna and the Moonlight Road.
If you fancy sending me a  photo of you with the book, that would really make my day.
Anna and the Moonlight Road coming Winter 2019        The 5 weirdest things in my fantasy trilogy ‘Metiks Fade’ (are all real)                                  by Compete Themes                  This website uses  cookies  to improve your experience.
If this concerns you please stop using the site or see the "Read More" link for more  information                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Send to Email Address          Your Name       Your Email Address                           Post was not sent - check your email addresses.
Email check failed.

Please try again          Sorry

your blog cannot share posts by email.

Board footer